Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! If you missed last week’s entries check them out here! I’ve started pinning all my top-8 free favorites to a new Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Gluten-Free Oatmeal Bread Recipe (vegan) @ Hope for Healing
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread @ Maple Hill 101
- Beautiful Beet Chips @ Veggie Wonder
- Doughnuts! No eggs, dairy, gluten, corn, soy or yeast. But FULL of Deliciousness! @ The Freak Food Gourmet
- 10 Whole Food Snacks That You Can Pack @ Beyond the Peel
- Two Ingredient All-Natural Deep Chocolate Pudding @Veggie Wonder
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Bacon and Ranch Roasted Cauliflower (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 6 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.
Please note: If you are reading this in a reader you will need to visit my site to see the link-ups.