Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! Last week was our first party, and you guys blew me away! We had 65 wonderful recipes and tips. Not too shabby for our first week!
As promised, here are my favorites:
- Seed-Sational Paleo Breakfast Bars @ Fresh 4 Five- Talk about nutrition packed breakfast!
- Sweet Potato, Curry & Quinoa Bowl @ The Hypothyroid Athlete – You know I love sweet potatoes!
- Quinoa Pilaf with Red bell pepper, Leek, carrots. peas @ Hobby and More – Can you tell I’m on a quinoa kick?
Here are the reader favorites:
- No-Bake Cookies @ Organized Chaos
- Coconut Flour: How To Use, Where to Buy Coconut Flour @ Traditional Foods
- Grain and Dairy Free Snacks for Children @ Jo’s Health Corner
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergy free, just allergy free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Double Chocolate Chip Scones Recipe (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 5 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.
Please note: If you are reading this in a reader you will need to visit my site to see the link-ups.