Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party!
You can find all of my past allergy-free favorites (top 8 free) on my Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Chicken Ranch Tacos @ Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free (I want to make this in the crock pot and use my homemade ranch mix and taco seasoning)
- Vegan (Pumpkin) Pudding @ Everyday Vegan Girl (Very similar to my Chocolate Avocado Pudding. I can’t wait to try it with pumpkin!)
- Mandarin Chocolate Truffles @ Against All Grain
- Peanut Butter Krispies Cookies @ Sensitive & Centsible (contains peanut butter, try sunbutter)
- Gluten Free, Soy Free, vegan, Sugar Free Oatmeal Cookies @ Dandelions on the Wall
- Strawberry Cobbler @ Organized Chaos
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely FrugalandAdrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.