I am lovin’ these cute little Allergy-friendly Mini Pot Pies. Can you believe these Chocolate Chunk Granola Pretzel Bars and Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream are all completely free of the top 8 allergens?
Be sure to check out all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Allergy-friendly Mini Pot Pies @ Allergy Friendly Taste Buds
- Chocolate Chunk Granola Pretzel Bars @ Nom Yum & Free
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream @ Live Free, Gluten Free
- Why I NEVER Use Agave @ Real Food Forager
- S’Mores Bars @ Hope’s Kitchen (use dairy-free/soy-free chocolate chips and butter)
- Avocado Fudge @ Good Girl Gone Green
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.