I know how hard it is to find good allergy-free recipes for Christmas baking, so I broke my rules. This week I am sharing 4 of my favorite submissions from last week!
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark @ Num Yum Free
- Chocolate-Covered Pretzels @ Natural and Free (I recommend Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips and Glutino Pretzels!)
- Salted Toffee Chocolates @ Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Carmelita Bars @ Conscious Eatery
- Gingerbread Donuts with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting @ Allergy Free Test Kitchen
You can explore all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday (Top 8 Free) Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom. Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.