Is there anything better than a steaming Pumpkin Spice Latte to warm up a crisp fall morning? Now you can save money and make these dairy-free treats at home using real pumpkin! This is a simple, no syrup required recipe that is right up my alley.
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/4 cup Espresso or 1/2 cup Strong Coffee (adjust amounts to your taste)
- 2 T Canned Pumpkin
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (optional)
- 2-3 T Sucanat/Rapadura or 2 T White Sugar
- 1 cup of Milk (I have tried cow’s milk, rice milk and coconut milk. They were all good!)
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Brew the espresso or coffee.
- While the coffee is brewing, combine the rest of the ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, whisking continuously, until the mixture is hot and frothy. Do not boil.
- Pour the espresso or coffee into a mug and pour the pumpkin flavored milk over it. Enjoy!
This recipe was shared at Allergy-Friendly Friday!