Apple Cider Pancakes topped with homemade apple butter for breakfast, Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip and crackers for afternoon snack followed by Lemon Chicken for dinner are my Allergy-Free picks this week.
Be sure to check out all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Apple Cider Pancakes @ Coconut Mama
- Creamy Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip @ Sweet Roots
- Lemon Chicken @ Egg Free Bakery
- Chocolate Coconut Bites @ Good Girl Gone Green (contain nuts)
- Popcorn & Peanut Butter Cupcakes@ Yummy Inspirations (contain nuts)
- Homemade Honey Chicken Nuggets @ Yummy Inspirations (contain wheat and eggs)
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.