Have you been watching the Olympics? Go USA!
My allergy-free favorites this week include pizza, ice cream and cookies. They won’t get you to the Olympics, but they would make great snacks for watching from your couch!
Be sure to check out all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Allergy-friendly Grilled Pizza with a Twist @ Allergy-Friendly Taste Buds
- Dairy-Free Mint Chip Ice Cream @ Not Missing a Thing!
- Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies @ The Veggie Nook
- Perfect Coconut Milk Vanilla Ice Cream @ A Life Unprocessed (contain eggs)
- Making Fresh Mayonnaise That Keeps @ A Life Unprocessed (contain eggs)
- Gluten Free Applesauce Almond Cake @ Whole Intentions (contain eggs and optional almonds)
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.