This week my favorites are truly kid friendly! As a child, my favorite salad dressing was Thousand Island, yet it never occurred to me to make some for my kids. That is going to change! Every one of my children eat Mac and Cheese like it’s going out of style, and I don’t have to tell you that my kids adore cake. Don’t forget to check out the Reader Favorite: Healthy Snack ideas for some healthy snack inspiration.
Be sure to explore all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Macaroni and Cheese @ Allergy Free Test Kitchen
- Delightful Vegan Double Chocolate Cake @ The Tasty Alternative
- Make Your Own Dairy Free Thousand Island @ Allergy-Friendly Taste Buds
- Healthy Snack Ideas @ Modern Alternative Kitchen
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.