My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Would you know a serious allergic reaction or anaphylactic shock if you saw it? @ Break the Parenting Mold
- A Healthier Organic Caramel Apple Recipe @ Whole Lifestyle Nutrition (Note: I’m sorry; I missed that these include heavy cream. You can try to replace the heavy cream with canned coconut milk or try my recipe for Dairy-Free Caramel Apple Dip)
- 5 Minute Date Night Chocolate Dessert @ Beyond the Peel
- Paleo Apple Squash Muffins @ Fresh 4 Five (Contains eggs)
You can explore all of my past Allergy-Free Wednesday picks on my Allergy-Free Wednesday (Top 8 Free) Favorites Pinterest Board. You don’t need an account to see them.
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.