Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! If you missed last week’s entries check them out here! I’ve started pinning all my top-8 free favorites to a new Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Seared Duck Breasts with a Pomegranate Rosemary Red Wine Sauce @ Gluten Free Delightfully Delicious
- Oat & Fruit Breakfast Bars @Sugar-Free Mom
- SunButter & Banana Chocolate Bites @ Keeley McGuire
Dark Chocolate Coconut Treats@Tasty-Yummies (top 8 free)
Dark Chocolate Brownies@ Raia’s Recipes (top 8 free)
Homemade Chocolate Banana Bars@ Beyond the Peel (contains nuts)
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Protein Packed Pancakes, aka Beancakes (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 6 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.
Please note: If you are reading this in a reader you will need to visit my site to see the link-ups.