Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! Last week we had over 100 submissions! Whoot!
Today is the last day to enter the Eggnots giveaway. It really is a wonderful product for kids with egg allergies. You can read my review here. Will you help me get the word out? Please share the review/giveaway on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
You can find all of my allergy-free favorites (top 8 free) on my Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches @ Vegan Mommy Chef (substitute gf flour)
- Chocolate Chip Scones @ Sugar Mama
- Vegan Chocolate Coconut Pudding Pie @ Against All Grain
- Master Pizza Dough, Gluten & Dairy Free @Sensitve and Centsible
- Breakfast Cookies @ Against All Grain (Contains almond butter, try sunbutter and use sunflower seeds in place of walnuts)
- Copycat Krispy Kremes @ Home Grown Beanes (contains eggs and wheat)
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.