Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! I had so much fun browsing all 109 of last week’s entries! I am constantly amazed by all of your creativity.
You can find all of my past allergy-free favorites (top 8 free) on my Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Pineapple Chicken Kabobs @ The Unrefined Kitchen
- Chocolate French Toast Sandwiches with Coconut-Maple Caramel Sauce @ Vegan Mommy Chef
- Hot Cross Buns @ Intrepid Allergy Mum (These actually use regular flour. I’ve always wanted to try Hot Cross Buns, so I’m breaking my rules and featuring them anyway!)
- Gluten Free Avocado Chocolate Brownies@Gluten Free Delightfully Delicious (contain eggs)
- Flourless Banana Bread@ Spoonful Of Sugar Free (contains nuts and eggs)
- Raw, Vegan Chocolate Macaroons@ Dandelions on the Wall
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely Frugal and Adrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.