Happy Allergy-Free Wednesday! I love all of the allergy-free creativity shared at these parties. I mean seriously, Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Black Bean Brownie Ice Cream? I’ll take a double scoop!
You can find all of my past allergy-free favorites (top 8 free) on my Pinterest board called Allergy Free Wednesdays Favorites. You don’t have to have a Pinterest account to see it, but if you do have a Pinterest account make sure you are following the new board! Here are this weeks favorites:
My allergy-free (top 8 free) favorites:
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Black Bean Brownie Ice Cream @ Vegan Mommy Chef
- Vegan Soy-free “Cream Cheese” Frosting @ Welcoming Kitchen
- Handmade Vanilla “Cappuccino” @ Renaissance Woman
- Luscious Lemon Bars @ The Nourishing Home (contain almond, eggs and butter)
- Grain Free Fruit Squares@ Cooking Gluten (&Dairy) Free (contain almond and egg)
- They Just Don’t Understand: Dealing w/ Gluten-Full Friends Part I @ Gluten Free Easily
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
I’m hosting this party with six fabulous bloggers: Tessa@Tessa Domestic Diva, Michelle@The Willing Cook, Laura@Gluten Free Pantry, Amber@The Tasty Alternative, Janelle @ Gluten Freely FrugalandAdrienne@Whole New Mom.
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergen free, just allergen free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet (top 8 free)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 7 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.