Looking for a delicious one dish dinner? This simple chicken and potato dinner is full of Italian flavor. It reminds me of marinated grilled chicken with roasted potatoes but with a lot less fuss. Add a salad and you have a complete meal the whole family will love.
Italian Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 Chicken Breasts, cut into large bite size pieces
- 6 Red Potatoes, chopped into large bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Place chicken pieces in bottom of 9 X 13 pan. Place chopped potatoes on top of chicken.
- Drizzle heavily with olive oil and stir until all potatoes are coated in oil.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top.
- Gently stir to evenly coat chicken and potatoes with seasoning.
- Roast 45 minutes or until chicken is done and potatoes begin to brown.
You may also enjoy: