Is it Wednesday again? I don’t know about where you live, but time flies here! Welcome back to Allergy-Free Wednesday – a weekly allergy-friendly party! We had 64 wonderful entries again last week (check them out here)!
- Red Velvet Cake @ Pumpkin’s Pantry – Wow! This looks a-ma-zing! I love all the healthy ingredients she used, including beets. I would obviously have to use different frosting.
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie with Dates and Hemp Seeds @ Cara’s Cravings – Again, I love how nutritious this is. I would use coconut milk instead of almond milk but otherwise it looks perfect for me.
- Hot Chocolate Granola @ Quick, Easy, Cheap & Healthy – If you know me in real life, you know I am a true choc-o-holic. I can’t wait to try this.
- Quinoa Flatbread Pizza @Hobby & More
- Our Family’s Battle w/ Eczema @It’s An Itchy Little World
- Easy Cheesy Kid’s Favorite Mac and Cheese @ Maple Hill 101
Be sure to stop by the other hosts’ blogs and check out their favorites!
A few things to remember when linking up:
- Recipes/articles do not have to be completely allergy free, just allergy free in some way. It would be helpful if you could note what your recipe is free of in the title. For example: Two Ingredient Pumpkin Bread with Apple Cider Glaze (Gluten-free, Vegan)
- Please link back to this party. You can grab the badge in the bottom of the right sidebar if you wish. Remember, your link will show up on all 5 blogs!
Please read the full list of rules here.
Please note: If you are reading this in a reader you will need to visit my site to see the link-ups.