I have found myself in a vegetable rut. I can fix some mean green beans and summer squash, but other than that, my veggies are fairly boring. I am determined to spice things up! Last week I made some awesome Brussels Sprouts, and this week I am bringing you Bacon and Ranch Roasted Cauliflower.
Every now and then I come up with a good idea. Let me tell you, this recipe is one of those ideas! I mean seriously, who doesn’t like bacon and ranch?
My husband says bacon and ranch roasted cauliflower tastes like loaded fries. That’s a good thing! The first time I made this, he and I ate the whole pan without sharing with the kids.
Bacon and Ranch Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head of Cauliflower, chopped
- 5 pieces Bacon, uncooked
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Homemade Ranch Mix (dairy-free) UPDATE: I have heard this is too salty. Please start with 1 Tbsp. You can always add more after it’s cooked if it needs it!
- Preheat oven to 400. Chop cauliflower and place in a 9×13 in pan.
- Chop onion and sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Chop bacon (I used kitchen shears) and sprinkle over cauliflower.
- Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle ranch mix over cauliflower.
- Gently stir until cauliflower is coated with ranch seasoning and olive oil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
You may also enjoy:
- Italian Sausage and Summer Squash Skillet
- Nancy’s Green Beans and Sausage
- Roasted Asparagus and Artichoke Salad
- Cheeseburger Zucchini Boats